Let’s face it, appealing design and slick functionality are the first things that trigger users to pay your website a visit! However, what is the thing that makes them stay there? Right, seductive and compelling content! Words do matter! They posses the power to convince people to do the things you expect them to do. Slow down… don’t get over optimistic too fast! We are not talking about just any words, but relevant and effective texts that can grip onto the hearts of your audience and keep them glued to your website.
In our previous blog we have already explained how content marketing can get your business more sales. However, the real challenge is to find the most effective words and the tone of writing to create the killing copy that sells. Don’t you dare write just for the sake of writing! Quality content needs hours of effort and patience. Probably in your mind right now - “Ain't Nobody Got Time for That”. Completely agree. Who’s got time for all these brilliantly written texts when you are busy with a new product/collection release or a marketing campaign launch? The best solution in this case is to hire an external copywriter. Many tend to argue that an external person does not know anything about business, so how can he/she possibly write about it? As simple as that! Even better, it can work to your business advantage. And here is why:
1. Copywriters posses a fresh view, deliver perspective objective and communicate “big picture” concept of your business.
2. They bring creativity to the table because they look at your company from a different angle and posses out-of-the-box mentality.
3. Copywriters create content that is consumer-focused. They do the research about your target audience and create appropriate writing style.
4. All their copies are always well - thought, researched and delivered in the form of a powerful and convincing message.
5. They tend to write entertaining, engaging, but most importantly, personal content. Everybody likes to feel special, right? Copywriters write in a warm and friendly tone to make readers feel appreciated.
6. Without being caught up in day-to-day inner business operations, copywriters can fully dedicate themselves to quality content creation.
7. At the end, they save your precious time and allow you to stay focused on the things you are best at!
It goes without saying that copywriting, if done properly, can be the secret ingredient of your business success! Colourcake can help provide masterful content creation that will help showcase your business’s expertise, bring quality traffic and generate sales! We are here to promote your business through the power of words! Check the list of copywriting services we offer or get in touch to discuss more details.